Someone once told me shots are always a good idea...
These ones are definitely a good idea.
1 tub of EatPastry chocolate chip cookie dough (duh)
1 cup chocolate for melting + 2 Tbsp water
1 jug of dairy free milk (I used Ripple!)
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Line a popover pan with the cookie dough (thin layer).
3. Bake for 20-30 min.
4. Remove from oven and spoon out any excess cookie dough that didn't bake properly to make room for the milk later. You can discard it (haha yeah like I did that...rolls eyes), or EAT IT (gee I wonder which one you'll choose).
5. Then let them cool in the pan before removing. I just loosen them with a knife and then tap them out gently. Set aside.
6. Melt some chocolate in a pan with a bit of water. Once fully melted fill each cup with the chocolate and then pour out onto parchement paper. You can do whatever you want with the excess chocolate, it's no longer needed.
7. Let cool totally (I put in the refrigerator to excellerate the process).
8. Fill with almond or other dairy free milk. I used Ripple. You can also top with more dough if you're into rimming your shots like me.
9. Take as many shots as you can without passing out. That's how it's done right?