This is what's missing at the movies.
1 bag Live Love Pop
or air popped popcorn
1 tub of EatPastry
Chocolate Chip cookie dough (or whatever flavor, omg, Peanut Butter would be so good!)
1. Roll out dough on a piece of parchement paper to 1/4 inch think and cut in half.
2. Layer one half with popcorn.
3. Top the popcorn with the other rolled out piece of dough.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for an hour.
5. Remove from freezer and cut into 2" bars.
6. Eat on your couch as intended (you can store these in the freezer in ZipLoc bags if you need to, but you'll probably just eat them all like me).