Wow, how did this even happen? I don't even know, but I'm really happy about it.
Yields about 6 individual servings, but can easily be doubled to make a dozen.
Can be a breakfast or dessert. For breakfast, serve with maple syrup. OMG. Or for dessert, serve with some vegan ice cream.
1/2 tub of our cookie dough - I used Gluten Free Sugar Momma but this would work well with any flavor!
1/4 cup canned pumpkin OR canned pumpkin pie mix
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup So Delicious Pumpkin Spice coconut milk
1/2 brown sugar
1/8 cup Earth Balance buttery spread, cubed
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a medium sized bowl mix the cookie dough, pumpkin, cinnamon, and almond milk with a spooon until the mixture resembles cake batter.
3. Pour the batter into lined cupcake molds using a muffin tin.
4. Put into pre-heated oven and time for 15 min.
5. In the meantime, make your crumb topping by incorporating the brown sugar, flour, and Earth Balance using a fork.
6. Once the 'puddings' have baked for 15 minutes, pull them out and top with the crumb topping. Put back into the oven for an additional 10 minutes or so until the 'puddings' or 'cakes' are golden brown.
7. Let fully cool in the muffin tin before removing.
8. The cupcake liners may be a pain to remove, but it's worth it because these are so moist and delicious.
Yummy Yummy Yummyyyyyy!!!!