WHOLLY SH** MAKE THIS NOW.
You'll need one shallow aluminum pie mold, or a 6 inch cake pan, a rolling pin and a hot oven.
-2 jars EatPastry cookie dough. You're not going to use all of the dough, but just in case, I'd get two (if you're using a pie mold you may need more cookie dough since it's a larger surface area). You could even use 2 different flavors. I used chocolate chip and gluten free chocolate chip.
-1/2 bag (about 5 oz) vegan marshmallows (I of course used Dandies traditional size)
-1 cup chocolate chips or a chocolate bar
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
2. Press about 1/2 a container of cookie dough into the bottom of your baking pan.
3. Layer the chocolate and the marshmallows evenly across the top of the dough layer.
4. Then, using a rolling pin and flour, roll out another 1/2-3/4 container of cookie dough and place on top.
5. Bake the pie for approximately 20 minutes or until lightly brown and fluffy (the marshmallows will rise and set as the pie cools).
6. Let cool fully before you cut and serve.