I've been told these are the best pancakes ever. They're delicious, light fluffy, and moist, enjoy!
2 cups flour
4 Tbsp granulated sugar
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup veggie oil
2 cups almond milk (or any milk alternative)
1/4 cup gluten-free sugar momma cookie dough (or any flavor dough you have)
3/4 cup fresh blueberries *optional
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Pour in milk, veggie oil, and vanilla.
3. Add the cookie dough last and continue to stir using a spoon or spatula until fully combined. It can be a little lumpy.
4. Add blueberries now if you wish.
5. Set batter aside, and heat a your frying pan on a medium heat. Melt a little oil or Earth Balance on the bottom of the pan each time you cook a new pancake. You know the pancake is ready to flip when there are little bubbles throughout. I'd say about 2-5 minutes on each side depending on how large you make these (flapjacks or silver dollars...your choice!).
6. Stack them up and watch them disappear, these are a huge hit!