Once you start adding a cookie layer to your brownies, you'll never go back to regular brownies. They're just TOO GOOD.
1 1/2 cups flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/8 cup almond milk
1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1 tub EatPastry cookie dough (I used Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip for this recipe).
1. Preheat over to 350 F.
2. Grease an 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
3. Mix the dry ingredients with one another (flour, cocoa, baking powder).
4. Add the sugar to the dry and mix in.
5. Add the veggie oil, vanilla, and almond milk to the dry. Mix well with wooden spoon.
6. Mix in chocolate chips.
7. Pour batter into pan.
8. Flatten a tub of cookie dough on a very lightly floured surface and place on top of the batter.
9. Bake for 45 min or cookie dough looks baked and a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
10. Let fully cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!