I'm crying over how good these are! They're so easy to make and they're vegan...dangerous.
This recipe makes 6 medium sizes (6") pancakes so you can double it up if you like.
1 tub EatPastry Chocoholic cookie dough (you can use Chocolate Chip too!) - you won't need the whole tub
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup sugar
just over 1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup almond or soy milk
oil for cooking
1. Freeze small silver dollar size rounds of cookie dough, flattened like a pancake (not too thin though). These should be frozen for at least 2 hours before making the pancakes so they firm up.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, seasalt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
3. Add the olive oil, milk and vanilla. Stir til combined and set aside.
4. Heat sautee pan or skillet on a medium heat with a few teaspoons of cooking oil, and remove cookie dough disks from freezer.
5. Add a 1/4 cup batter to the heated oil, top with a cookie dough disk, and then top with a little more batter (enough to cover the cookie dough).
6. Flip after a few minutes, and cook for another few minutes on opposite side. Depending on your stovetop cooking times vary, so I'd say anywhere between 5-8 min on each side. When you see bubbles in the dough it's usually ready to flip.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 until you have your stack of pancakes! Top with whatever you like, I used whipped cream and chocolate hazelnut butter because I'm super healthy ;)