I don't know how to describe this any other way than...I just have to eat it.
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup EatPastry (of course) peanut butter cookie dough- you can use another flavor if you want
3 REALLY ripe bananas (like those things are BRRROOOOOWN and mushy as hell)
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup oil
1 cup almond milk
3/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts **optional**
1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and sugar.
3. In a small bowl mush up your bananas with a fork until it resembles baby food. Then add the cookie dough to the banana mush. Combine by stirring with a spoon. Add this mixture to the flour mixture.
4. Pour the vanilla, almond milk, and oil in a separate bowl/container and pour into the dry mixture mixing at a low speed (or with a wooden spoon) until everything is fully combined. Don't over mix, it creates gluten which in turn will make your bread tougher.
5. Stir in the chopped nuts if you like.
6. Pour the batter into a loaf pan or muffin cups, and bake for about 20-25 min or until they are light brown and a toothpick comes out clean.